Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Does one need to get older before realising time flies? Or when one realises the true meaning of "time and tide, wait for no man", he / she is normally not THAT young anymore? Time is really catching up, growing up, growing older...

Another year has gone by, just like that. Oh dear, was like a dream to me. I have to say the year 2005 marked lots of important events in my life. Wouldn't say if it's particularly fruitful, but surely something :) Two overseas trip participating in international event, meeeting lots of highly capable, talented and ambitious people, too bad I am not doing my best to keep in touch, don't know what these encounters meant to mean in my life journey. People meet for reasons, and things - bad or good, happen for their own purposes. I just can't wait to see what all those experiences would bring me. Maybe nowhere, if I don't play my own part!

New year resolutions? Well well...yet to sit down and think about that. Excuses are the only reason why I have not done it. I will, I will...After I clear my wardrobe, packed the junks away, iron my clothes, prepare materials for my classes... bla bla bla

Really hope the year 2006 is a successful, fruitful, prosperous year with better health! Happy New Year!

1.56am