Tuesday, September 20, 2005

True Friends


Friends...
If you were true to me,
Do not walk behind me,
Do not walk ahead of me,
My friends,
If you were true to me,
Come walk side by side with me.

People say...
Good friends do not have to
hold their hands all the time,
Coz they know the other hand
would always be there.

I might not write to you
as much as I would like to.
I might not call you
as often as I would love to.
My friends...
You might not have known,
But you are always here
In my heart...

Writen based on recollection of some phrases I saw long time ago, and my own words. Friends are always the ones who touch my heart the most. Friends like you, are those I cherish the most. Thank you to all the great people I've met, whom, I call.....Friends

2 Comments:

Blogger Zap said...

Hi,
Just thought I would pay your blog a visit since you seemed to have visited mine.
Coincidences seem to abound..I just visited someone else's site and I found a link to "seth's" page. Seth also happens to be my 4 year old son's name.
Then I visit your site to find that one of your favourite books is, "the zahir." Which happens to be my name...Zahir, that is, not "the".
love your blog!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:06:00 pm  
Blogger 3 potties said...

nice one "seagal"

so is this why u dont call me or write to me often :) ?

iyer

Thursday, September 22, 2005 12:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home