Thursday, May 05, 2005

Monodialogue

Once I threw away my morale and principle
Youth...I used as an excuse
Ignorance...I chose to be the reason
Hedonism...I worshiped as my rights
No pain no trouble no complication

Today for once I declared out loud
I could not do the same thing I did
Moral...I chose as the reason
Principle...I shouted as the virtue
Pain...pain...and more pain

Tears...running down...wild and fierce
I thought I knew myself well
We had never really had a good talk
actually
Sorry I took things for granted
I should have communicated more with you
But as I chose to be frank and stood up right, tall
and tried to be strong
You knocked me off hard and deep
from inside
It hurts, you know
It is like a powerful bomb exploding
inside me
It really hurts...to be right
That is the punishment, isn't it?
We need to talk
a very good, long talk
Let's talk... ...

2 Comments:

Blogger 3 potties said...

The above passage vividly potrays the pain felt by the author.

Machee

Friday, May 20, 2005 11:12:00 pm  
Blogger 3 potties said...

why the first 2 stanzas?
self-pity?

this one didnt knock me off hard and deep.

Lolly

Thursday, May 26, 2005 3:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home